You can Search for the term “WordPress” in Control panel & it will display WordPress installation services like Softaculous or Fantastico. Its easy & quick to install WordPress with these services.
If none of the above-mentioned services are available in your Control panel, then you can follow the basic WordPress Installation steps below.
Famous 5 Minutes WordPress Install (Control Panel)
- Download Latest Version of WordPress: https://wordpress.org/latest.zip
- Click File Manager, upload downloaded WordPress file your to domain folder or public_html. Extract WordPress in the same folder.
- Go back to Control Panel Home Screen.
- Click MySQL Database Wizard icon under the Databases section.
- Create a Database: Enter the database name and click Next Step.
- Create Database Users: Enter the database username and the password. Make sure to use a strong password. Click Create User.
- Add User to Database click the All Privileges checkbox and click Next Step.
- In Step 4. Complete the task note the database name and username. Write down the values of hostname, username, database name, and the password you chose. (Note that hostname will usually be localhost.)
- Open your website URL in the browser and follow on-screen instructions to Install WordPress. You will be required to add database name, database username, database password and hostname.
Installing through Softaculous
- Log in to your host and look for Software/Services.
- In Softaculous, there is a Blogs category. Collapse the category and
- WordPress will be there. Click on it.
- You will see an Install TAB. Click it.
- Fill in the various details and submit.
- That’s it, you are done!